LIAT Flight Disruption – Advisory # 2
St. John’s, Antigua– LIAT wishes to advise its passengers that due to action taken by its airline pilots’ trade union LIALPA, it is anticipated that the following flights will experience delays:
- LI 361 – Antigua-Guadeloupe-Dominica-Barbados-St. Vincent
- LI 760 – St. Vincent-Barbados
- LI 727 – Barbados-Grenada-Trinidad
- LI 504 – Antigua-St. Kitts-Maarten
- LI 503 – St. Maarten-St. Kitts-Antigua
- LI 500 – Antigua-Santo Dominica
- LI 501 – Santo Domingo-Antigua
- LI 312 – Antigua-St. Maarten- St. Croix
- LI 317 – St. Croix-St. Maarten-St. Kitts-Antigua
- LI 521 – Antigua-Barbados-Guyana
- LI 364 – Barbados-Dominica-Antigua
- LI 310 – Antigua-St. Maarten-Tortola
- LI 315 – Tortola-St. Maarten-Nevis-Antigua
- LI 362 – Antigua-Dominica-San Juan
- LI 563 – San Juan-Antigua
Customers affected by the disruptions who wish to re-book will be allowed to do so without charge for a period of one week from the date of their originally scheduled travel. Affected passengers are advised to contact LIAT Reservations to re-book before proceeding to the airport.
Passengers with onward connections are advised to contact their respective carriers.
For further information passengers are advised to contact: – from Antigua – 1-268-480-5582; toll free from the rest of the Caribbean – 1-888-844-5428 and from Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands – 1-866-549-5428.
LIAT sincerely apologizes to affected passengers and the general public for any inconvenience caused as a result of the action by its pilots.
Additional information and updates will be provided as soon as possible.