Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police Force Vacancies
The Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police Force is currently accepting applications to fill a number of vacancies for the posts of Police Constables. These persons should be ready, willing and committed to serving our country.
• Have at least four (4) CSEC subject passes including English
• Have excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
• Have a high level of physical fitness
• Be anywhere from 18 – 35 years in age
• Be willing to submit to security vetting, including taking a polygraph examination
• Pass a medical examination
* Having a driver’s license will be an asset
All applications must be submitted together with:
• Two (2) recent Testimonials
• Academic Certificates
• Curriculum Vitae
• A copy of a Birth Certificate
Salary is commensurate with qualifications, however, base remuneration is $2, 140.00 (plus a risk pay of $356.00). Police officers receive I 00% coverage of Health and Dental Insurance. Application forms can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com or collected from the Police Headquarters (Losack Road).