Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Television News and Current Affairs Reporter/Presenter at ZIZ Broadcasting Corporation.
JOB FUNCTION – The qualified person will serve as the primary source for the acquisition, reporting and presenting of news for the corporation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writes material for presentation on-air in a clear and concise manner.
- Critically edits materials written by others/and or items produced by others.
- Presents headlines, major newscast and features on ZIZ Radio and Television
- Prepare and conduct outside production for news, and features on ZIZ Radio and television
- Assist with on-air announcements on Radio
- Assist in any other duties as assigned by the Newsroom Manager.
- A bachelors Degree in either Journalism, Mass Communication or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in news reporting and production
- Must possess poise, television personality, confidence
- Must possess excellent oral and written command of the English language
- Eloquence is a must;
- Be computer literate
- Ability to work flexible hours, evenings, weekend, holidays and is on call
RENUMERATION FOR THE POSITION
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
Cover letter must be accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of two references. These should be forwarded to Mrs. Norina Hanley, Human Resource via email email@example.com 0r call 465-2621. Deadline for submission is January 11th, 2021.