Small Grants Program Slogan Contest
Citizens and Residents of St. Kitts and Nevis are invited to get creative and come up with a winning slogan and/or hashtag in commemoration of World Environment Day.
Participants must submit an original slogan or hashtag to email@example.com
Two winners will be selected from among all eligible entries submitted by May 31st 2019 in the categories of BEST SLOGAN and BEST HASHTAG. A People’s Choice award, dubbed “Make it Viral” will also be given based on the most shares via Facebook. All winners will be announced on June 5th, 2019, World Environment Day.
- The competition is open to persons of all ages.
- Entrants must be a citizen or resident of St. Kitts and Nevis
The competition entry period begins May 7thth, 2019 and ends on May 31st, 2019 at 5:00pm.
Prizes and Prize Categories
Best Slogan – $1000
Best Hashtag – $1000
Make it Viral – Prize for most shared submission $250
How to Enter
- To submit your entry, along with your name and contact number to this email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submission must be original, short and catchy
- Submit original text inspired by environmental issues or topics that promote the environment
- Special mention can be given SDGs that promote biodiversity
- Submission must be sent via email along with name, age, gender and contact number of the entrant
- Only individual entries are allowed (groups or teams may not enter)
- By submitting an entry, entrant gives the GEF Small Grants Programme St. Kitts and Nevis the right to publicize and use the submission in outreach initiatives. All work will be given full credit to the author.
- Do not wait until the last minute to submit your entry
- Research the topics a bit to gain a better understanding of environmental issues
- Make your message impactful, but clear and concise.
- Do a quick online search to ensure that your entry is original
Submissions will be assessed on the following criteria. All judging decisions are final.
If you have any questions regarding this contest, please email email@example.com.