Edu Nova Scholarship Announcement
Details of Edu Nova Scholarship 2020
To receive the EduNova Scholarship for $5,000 Canadian dollars, a student must:
– Be a citizen of the country of the winning Ambassador;
– Demonstrate an acceptance letter from a Nova Scotia post-secondary institution, language school
or K-12 program;
– Be a new student to a Nova Scotia institution;
– Register and maintain full-time student status at the selected institution throughout the use of
– The scholarship must be used before the 2022-2023 academic year.
The scholarship covers:
– Tuition in the amount of a one-time $5,000 allotment to any Nova Scotia K-12, language or postsecondary school.
How to redeem the scholarship:
1. Students must send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and include all of
the following information:
– Acceptance letter from a Nova Scotia school
– Full name;
– Country and city of residence;
– Selected School and program;
– Date you will begin your studies;
– A Letter from the respective country’s Ambassador, High Commissioner or diplomatic
representative to Canada.
2. Once EduNova receives the above information in full, the CAD$5,000 scholarship will be directly
transferred to the institution of choice for direct application against the student’s tuition fees.
3. EduNova will provide a letter of confirmation to the student and embassy once the scholarship has