Grell-Hull back at the helm
Jeannette Grell Hull
ZIZ Sports…February 12, 2010 – The ever energetic and indomitable Jeannette Grell-Hull has done it again. After taking a Sabbatical from running the affairs of Netball on Nevis for a while, Ms Hull was again elected unopposed to the position of President of the Nevis Netball Association.
The determining elections were held last evening at the Grell-Hull Stevens Complex at the annual general meeting of the Association. All of the other top executive positions were also elected unopposed, while the election fever was really heightened during the election of the floor members.
The persons elected to run the affairs of Netball for the year 2010 are:
- President – Jeannette Grell-Hull
- Vice President – Vera Herbert
- Secretary – Paula Wallace
- Treasurer – Allister Thompson
- Asst. Secretary-Treasurer – Paulette Bartlette (former vice President)
- Floor members – Hazeldine Lewis, Tasha Forrester and Jasmine Charles
Yvonne Hendrickson is the IPP (Immediate Past President). She directed the election proceedings but did not put herself up for re-election.