St. John’s, Antigua — The West Indies Cricket Board will hold a regularly-scheduled, quarterly meeting of its Directors on Saturday at the Vivian Richards Cricket Ground in Antigua.
Key issues on the agenda of the meeting will include:
- Chief Executive Officer’s report,
- Cricket Committee report,
- Presentation of the economic impact assessment of cricket in the Caribbean,
- Finance Matters,
- Presentation of a new commercial strategy for West Indies cricket,
- Audit, Risk & Compliance Committee report, and
- Corporate Governance report.
The Directors of the West Indies Cricket Board comprise the nominated representatives of each of the six Full Members plus four independent directors. The meeting is chaired by WICB President Whycliffe “Dave” Cameron. Also present are the WICB Vice President, the WICB Chief Executive Officer and the WICB Corporate Secretary.
Whycliffe “Dave” Cameron
WICB Vice President
WICB Chief Executive Officer
WICB Corporate Secretary
Wilford “Billy” Heaven
Dr. Donovan Bennett
Trinidad & Tobago
Richard “Ricky” Skerritt