Executive Moves: St Kitts Resort Names Tim Prager Director of Engineering
St Kitts & Nevis (September 2012) – The St Kitts Marriott Resort & the Royal Beach Casino is elated to announce their new Director of Engineering Mr. Tim Prager. With over 25 years of hospitality experience, the US-born Tim Prager brings a wealth of expertise to his new St Kitts Hotel team.
His most recent assignment was Director of Cluster Engineering for Maryland for Marriott (18 months). He is also licensed in the state of Maryland for HVACR and Home Improvement Contractor.
“I am very lucky and extremely happy to be here and am looking forward to a very rewarding assignment here at the St. Kitts Marriott Resort,” said Mr. Prager
Some of his previous experience in which he as progressed through the Marriott Family includes:
- General Contractor for renovating hotels. (8 years)
- DOE at the Inner Harbor Marriott in Baltimore, MD (5 years)
- Part Time HVACR Instructor at RETS Technical Center (5 years)
- DOE at the Columbia Inn Hotel in Columbia, MD (6 years)
- Chief Engineer positions at several hotels with Prime Hospitality (5 years)
His latest position at the St Kitts Marriott represents his latest adventure at Marriott. Offering fantastic lodging in the Caribbean, the staff of the St Kitts Marriott Resort & the Royal Beach Casino would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to Mr. Tim Prager and his family in joining our St Kitts luxury resort’s family.