Job Opportunity For Head Mechanic At SCASPA
The St. Christopher Air and Sea Ports Authority (SCASPA), the provider of Air and Sea Ports services in St. Kitts, is seeking qualified applicants to fill the post of HEAD MECHANIC in its Maintenance & Engineering Department.
Repair and maintenance of all the Authority’s vehicles, heavy equipment, generators, and marine vessels.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the Engineering unit
- Maintain a thorough preventative maintenance program for all the Authority’s vehicles, heavy equipment, and marine vessels.
- Develop and implement a continuous training programme for the Engineering unit.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of inventory and vendors.
- Generate relevant management reports.
- Certification in heavy equipment operation, diagnostics, and repairs.
- General automotive expertise with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory position.
- Relevant license for operating/driving all classes of vehicles.
- Computer literate
- Competent in report writing.
- Fully vaccinated against the COVID 19 virus.
Interested applicants must send resumes with cover letters to:
Human Resource Manager
St. Christopher Air & Sea Ports Authority
By Friday, January 21, 2022
Only applicants with the required qualifications and experience will be acknowledged.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.