Job Opportunity For Marine Pilot At SCASPA
Christopher Air and Sea Ports Authority (SCASPA) is seeking applicants from suitably qualified, proactive, and professional persons to fill the position of Marine Pilot as we continue to build a culture of excellence.
To ensure the delivery of efficient and effective marine services in accordance with established local and international codes, rules, and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
To ensure the safe movement and berthing of vessels within the harbour in accordance with the relevant Maritime programs and safety procedures.
- To assist the marine team in ensuring the readiness/worthiness of all marine facilities for operations.
- To assist the team in ensuring the efficient maintenance of equipment/navigational aids to meet operational demands.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service etiquette to internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- A Minimum of 4 O’Levels to include Mathematics, English, and Geography.
- Certification in Basic Seamanship
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in any Maritime field.
- Relevant navigational/nautical exposure.
- Basic Boat-handling experience.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be fully vaccinated against the Covid 19 Virus.
Interested, qualified persons should send a résumé and cover letter addressed to:
Human Resource Manager
St. Christopher Air and Sea Ports Authority
P.O. Box 963
or email: email@example.com
Remuneration commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The deadline for receiving applications is Friday, January 21, 2022.