Job vacancy available at ZBC
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Technician Assistant at ZIZ Broadcasting Corporation.
Under the supervision of the Engineer, the applicant will monitor ZIZ Radio and Television broadcasts. The applicant will also play an integral role in the technical preparation for broadcast of programs such as National Assembly, Live Radio/TV events, and outside broadcasts, and perform switching and mixing functions as related to Engineering duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up, record and carry “Live” Broadcasts for Radio and Television.
- Assist with preventative maintenance of all Radio and Television equipment on site and at remote. transmitter locations.
- Assist with making technical arrangements for outside broadcasts.
- Assist with preventative maintenance of all generators.
Applicants should possess the following:
- College Degree or Certificate in Electronics or related field.
- At least three years work experience in a similar establishment.
- A valid Driver’s License for standard vehicles.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team, and work well with minimal supervision or independently.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must be a critical thinker and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Must be computer literate.
Applications must be submitted no later than April 6 to the attention of:
Mrs. Norina Bennett Hanley, Office Manager
ZIZ Broadcasting Corporation
P.O. Box 331
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Applications can also be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org