(ZIZ News) Police have confirmed that one man has surrendered following last week’s assault at the Four Seasons Resort in Nevis.
ZIZ News understands that the identities of the victim and the attacker cannot be revealed to the public since this is a sexual offence investigation.
In speaking with ZIZ News in an earlier report, the resort’s General Manager, Ed Gannon said a female guest was assaulted and detained on the morning of Thursday 23rd July by an intruder on the resort’s golf course.
The guest left the island at her originally scheduled departure time.
Four Seasons says following the incident it is seeking to improve security.
The unidentified man surrendered on Saturday 25th July just after 5pm. He was accompanied by his lawyer.