SCASPA Weather Forecast – 1st September 2020

Weather Bulletin

Issued at: 7am Tuesday 1st September 2020

Present Weather: Cloudy skies with showers in the vicinity.

Winds: A moderate breeze of 13mph from an Easterly direction

Temperature: 28°C / 82°F Humidity: 80%

Sea Level Pressure: 1013.8mbs or 29.93”

Sunrise: Tom 5:57am Sunset: Today 6:27pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8am Tomorrow

Winds: East at 12 – 19mph with gusts possibly nearing 29mph.

Seas: 1 – 1.5 m or 3 – 5 ft.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Mostly cloudy with a 70
percent or high chance of showers, and a 30 percent or low chance of

Weather tonight: Partly cloudy with a 50 percent or moderate chance of

Eastern Caribbean Forecast: A Tropical Wave traversing the region
today will heighten the chances of showers across all of the Eastern Caribbean.

Therefore, generally cloudy skies are expected from Puerto Rico east to the
Leeward Islands and south to Trinidad and Tobago. The chances of
thunderstorms will be as high as 50 percent or moderate for the most across
some of the islands.

Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport
St. Kitts Meteorological Services
St. Christopher Air & Sea Port Authority
P.O. Box 963
St. Kitts
Tel: 869 465 2749 Tele- fax: 869 465 9122

You might also like