SCASPA Weather Forecast : Friday, 16th October 2020

Weather Bulletin
Issued at: 7am Friday, 16th October 2020

Present Weather: Cloudy

Advertisements

Winds: A gentle breeze of 9mph from the ESE

Temperature: 27°C / 81°F

Humidity: 85%

Sea Level Pressure: 1014.2mbs or 29.95

Sunrise: Tom 6:04am

Sunset: Today 5:48pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8am Tomorrow

Winds: East – southeast at 7 to 16mph.

Seas: 1 to 1.5metres or 3 to 5feet.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Today will be mostly cloudy with a 70 percent or a high chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly late this morning to midafternoon. Tonight will be mostly cloudy with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of showers and a 40 percent or a moderate chance of thunderstorms, mainly after midnight.

Eastern Caribbean Forecast: Converging wind, at the lower atmosphere, will likely result in showers and thunderstorms across the Leeward Islands and the Virgin Islands. Similar weather is expected across Puerto Rico, mainly tonight. Elsewhere, skies will be, at most, cloudy occasionally with a moderate chance of showers.

Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport

St. Kitts Meteorological Services St. Christopher Air & Sea Port Authority

P.O. Box 963 Basseterre St. Kitts

Tel: 869 465 2749

Tele- fax: 869 465 9122

You might also like