SCASPA Weather Forecast- Monday, 14th December 2020

Weather Bulletin
Issued at: 6am Monday, 14th December 2020

Present Weather: Cloudy

Winds: A gentle breeze of 9mph from the Northeast

Temperature: 25°C / 76°F

Humidity: 90%

Sea Level Pressure: 1014.9mbs or 29.97”

Sunrise: Tom 6:33am

Sunset: Today 5:39pm

Weather Forecast Valid until 8am Tomorrow

Winds: East – northeast at 6 to 14mph.

Seas: 1.5 to 1.8metres or 5 to 6feet.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Today will be partly cloudy with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of showers. Tonight will be partly cloudy with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of showers.

Eastern Caribbean Forecast: A trough of low pressure in the vicinity of the Leeward Islands, along with available moisture, could generate a moderate chance of cloudiness and showers today and tonight across the Leeward Islands and British Virgin Islands. Meanwhile, moisture and instability across the southern Windward Islands and Trinidad and Tobago, could trigger a high chance for showers. The rest of the Eastern Caribbean could see partly cloudy skies with a low chance for showers.

Robert L. Bradshaw International Airport

St. Kitts Meteorological Services

St. Christopher Air & Sea Port Authority P.O. Box 963

Basseterre St. Kitts

Tel: 869 465 2749

Tele- fax: 869 465 912

You might also like