TDC Group of Companies announces Corporate Appointments
Mr. Glenville Jeffers, newly appointed Executive Director, TDC Group of Companies
ZIZ News…Feb. 02 2011 – The TDC Group of Companies has announced that effective Tuesday 1st February 2011; the Board of Directors has appointed Mr. Glenville Jeffers as an Executive Director.
Mr. Jeffers joined the Company in September 1985, as an Accounts Clerk. With the support of the Company, he took study leave to pursue a Bachelors Degree at PACE University and returned in 1992, where he quickly moved up the ranks to the post of Accounting Supervisor and later Assistant Accountant.
In 1993, he was appointed as Chief Accountant, a post which he held until he took over the management of the Business Equipment Division in 1998. In 2005, he was assigned General Manager of the TDC Home and Building Depot on St. Kitts.
Additionally, Jeffers also served the Company in several capacities. These include but are not limited to:
• Secretary, TDC Real Estate and Construction Company
• Director, TDC Real Estate and Construction Company, Conaree Estates, TDC (Nevis) Ltd.
• Member, SNIC Audit Committee
• Member, TDC Jacques Cramer Employee of Year Committee
With his twenty-four (24) years of experience and knowledge, Jeffers brings a well rounded balance to the Board.
In addition to the new appointment, the following promotions and changes in the management team have also been made:
• Mrs. Natasha Thompson, Manager, Information Technology
• Mr. Steve Farier, General Manger, FINCO Limited
• Mrs. Michelle Lake, General Manager, Home and Building Depot, St. Kitts
• Mr. Percival Hanley, Credit and Contracts Administration
According to Mr. Michael Morton, Group Chairman, “the Company is particularly pleased to be able to promote its own and to recognize the hard work, commitment and dedication of our staff. The Board remains confident that these appointments serve as an inspiration to all employees.”
The Board congratulates all of the appointees and wishes them continued success in their endeavours as they seek to advance the Group’s mission and vision in 2011 and beyond.