Vacancy Notice – Executive Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and direct telephone calls for the Director of Audit.
- Disseminate outgoing and incoming communication and reports. Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters and other documents to staff, Ministries and Departments.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for invoices, vacation and other leave. Prepare monthly reports to the Human Resource Management Department.
- Requisition services and products for the Office and process payments.
- Verify payroll data for the Office on a monthly basis. Collect and distribute pay slips.
- Draft minutes for management and staff meetings.
- Assist with the annual budget preparations for the Office.
- Liaise with the Administrative staff to ensure all tasks are complete.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding and scanning.
- Maintain electronic records of files.
- Any other duty requested by the Director of Audit.
- Associates Degree in Management Studies/Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- At least 3 years of experience in the general office.
In addition to the requirements above, the post holder must have the following skills:
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good administrative skills.
- Management Skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Applications must be accompanied by:
· Letter of Application
· Curriculum Vitae
· Police Record
· Official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents (certified copies)
· Two (2) references with telephone and e-mail addresses and should be addressed to:
Chief Personal Officer
Human Resource Management Department
Office of the Prime Minister
The deadline for receipt of applications is 24th March 2023.