Weather Update For Friday, 5th November 2021

Present Weather: Cloudy 

Winds: A gentle breeze of 13mph from the east 

Temperature: 28°C / 82°F                           Humidity: 78%

Sea Level Pressure: 1015.5mbs or 29.98″ 

Sunrise: Tomorrow, 6:11 am                   Sunset: Today, 5:38 pm


Weather Forecast Valid until 8 am Tomorrow. 

Winds: Easterly at 8 to 16mph. 

Seas: 1.2 to 1.5meters or 4 to 5feet. 

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Today will be partly cloudy to sometimes cloudy with a 60 percent or a moderate chance of brief morning showers.  Tonight will be partly cloudy with a 40 percent or a moderate chance of showers. 

Eastern Caribbean Forecast: The base of an upper trough, along with available moisture, will cause variably cloudy periods with brief showers over the southern  Windwards and Trinidad and Tobago today. Meanwhile, high pressure over the rest of the Islands will restrict significant shower activity; however, a line of shallow moisture will generate some brief showers over the Leewards, BV.I., and Puerto Rico. 

You might also like