Weather Update for Monday, 7th March 2022

Present Weather: Fair 

Winds: A moderate breeze of 17mph from the east 

Temperature: 24°C / 76°F                   Humidity: 76%

Sea Level Pressure: 1016.1mbs or 30.00″ 

Sunrise: Tomorrow, 6:24 am                Sunset: Today, 6:19 pm

 

Weather Forecast Valid until 8 am Tomorrow. 

Winds: East – northeast at 16 to 24mph, gusting as high as 31mph during showers, as well as over open waters and in elevated areas.

Seas: 1.5 to 2.8metres or 5 to 9feet, with northeasterly swells of  1.5metres or 5feet. Both high surf and small craft advisories remain in place mainly for the north and eastern coastlines of the Islands.

Weather Forecast for St. Kitts & Nevis: Today will be partly cloudy with periods of increased cloudiness and a 60 percent or a moderate chance of brief passing showers. Tonight will be fair to partly cloudy with a 40 percent or a  moderate chance of brief passing showers. 

Eastern Caribbean Forecast: Across the Eastern Caribbean from the B.V.I. southwards to T&T, we can expect partly cloudy to cloudy skies with a high chance of brief passing showers as a moderate to brisk trade wind-flow continues to transport pockets of low-level moisture over and around the Islands, as well as the presence of a weak frontal trough providing some moisture and instability in the atmosphere mainly across the northern Islands. 

You might also like